The RedPoint F-Gas Platform is a powerful web based asset and service management software suite that is available from any Internet enabled device. RedPoint F-Gas Platform runs on many leading cloud infrastructures and can be scaled to meet even the highest demands of corporate users.
- Add new assets, locations and customers
- Handles packaged, indoor and outdoor systems
- Any gas type, quantity or system configuration
- Handles customised multi/split systems
- Track F-Gas bottles usage and contents
- Bottle diary so you won’t miss a return date
- Assign service jobs to selected engineers
- Monitor status of service visits in realtime
- Access complete asset lists for any location/sub location
- Download digital F-Gas certificates
The RedPoint F-Gas platform is easy to navigate and understand. With hierarchal owner->location->asset->test approach that offers flexibility when things change.
Hosted on our powerful cloud servers uptime and reliability is extremely high.
For information on latest pricing click here
For information on devices and apps that connect to RedPoint F-Gas Platform click here
Typical software stack for a RedPoint F-Gas platform
RedPoint F-Gas Platform is a powerful industry adaptation for Visicom’s RedPoint framework. Most significantly it is capable of being deployed on any Linux server as a stand alone, in house, web based or cloud solution.
For customers considering private or in house deployments RedPoint F-Gas is available for deployment on IBM PureFlex private cloud. We can supply customers virtual machines that contain everything required to deploy RedPoint F-Gas with minimum fuss.
For users who just want to jump in and go, we have a variety of Software as a Service options that allow you to scale costs based upon usage.
In the unlikely event that RedPoint F-Gas does not meet your needs, of course we can customise your RedPoint F-Gas system to meet your current or future requirements.